It's taken me days to get to look into the SuperDateTime problem I've
been seeing. I came here and... big change required, huh?  Damn.

I have two SqueezeBox Classics for the *express purpose* of running this
plug-in.  Heck, I barely ever stream audio from them anymore.  I love
the display of the time, weather, and sports scores.

If I knew perl I could contribute to this effort.  I can hack my way
through some stuff (I program mostly in C), but undertaking a major
rewrite is *way* beyond my abilities.

BoomX2 you've bailed us out before.  Any way we can do something to
resurrect this?  Or do we just have to accept the sad fact that it's
dead?

Screen-scraping blows, I'll grant you that.  I've been advocating for
going API for a while.  Just don't know how practical that will be...

Peter