bluetdi wrote:
> @phred
> This might solve your issuue. The switch is set to Yes on my SDT
> settings page since beginning, so I was not aware of it. Give it a last
> try.
>
> @tcutting
> LongWeather would be fine and also the other modifications you
> mentioned
>
> Really new and something very special were the implemention of Weather
> maps from WU. Now that we use an APi-Key we can request the Radar +
> Satellite maps and in the CCH make use of the logotype
> stdweathermapicon. At the moment I use imageicon because I need to give
> the URL, which is possible there. stdweathermapicon uses a location
> filed, which could be used to transfer it in the API-request:

Code:
--------------------
http://api.wunderground.com/api/YOUR_WU_API_KEY_HERE/radar/satellite/q/YOUR_COUNTRY/YOUR_TOWN.gif?rad.width=200&rad.height=200&rad.rainsnow=1&sat.width=200&sat.height=200&sat.key=sat_ir4&sat.gtt=107&sat.timelabel=1
--------------------

> The picture I request is the same size as my covericon so it can be
> shown in sequence with it. If the request is embedded in the plugin it
> is not extra and is combined with the other ones so saves requests.
> What you think about it?

These unfortunately will be further down on my list of possible
updates.
The longweather previously in SDT uses a different sub-routine, and I
haven't studied it to try to understand what it is doing.
For the maps, I'll have to look into it. I believe SDT previously
provided map information, but again I haven't looked at what it was
doing, nor how it was doing it.