bluetdi wrote:
> @phred
> This might solve your issuue. The switch is set to Yes on my SDT
> settings page since beginning, so I was not aware of it. Give it a last
> try.
Thanks for finding yet another untried solution.  But yet again, it
didn't work.

I have the Touch next to the Radio at this point, and as I change from
local icon to WU icon in SDT, I can see that it takes 2-5 seconds to
change on the Radio.  The Touch only changes when I power-cycle it.  But
the Touch change is only from local to nothing, or nothing to local.  It
still doesn't show the WU icons.  I even let it sit overnight set to WU
icons in hopes that when I woke up they would have magically appeared.
But no.

I must say that I've used the local icons for two-plus years and I'm
used to them.  But the WU icons are somewhat nicer.  Oh well...