castalla wrote:
> Thanks so much!  I'll try it tomorrow.  Will report back.
>
> This has to be the most exciting squeezebox development for ages!

Thanks - I'm glad you find it useful. If it does not work straight,
don't get upset, just drop a post and I'll help. Sonos is working like a
charm for me and I have a play:1, a play:3, a play:5 and play:connect.
My only regret is to be unable to have synchronization, but I will
continue to search for the undocumented Sonos mechanism (there is one,
contrary to other uPnP devices). BTW, what still works is intra-Sonos
synchronization. For example, my 2 play:1 are paired for stereo and I've
disabled one of them in sq2u so that they appear as a single LMS device
- but they play properly L and R and in sync

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)