castalla wrote:
> Been off the grid for 15 days - thanks to pathetic Orange support - I've
> totally lost track of developments.
>
> What's the best version to use to get my Sonos working again?

I you are okay to wait a few days, 1.4.0 will be "officially" available.
Currently, you can use the 1.4.0rc9. Sonos is my 2nd system after
squeezeboxes, so that I can guarantee to work well :-). For Sonos, the
<stream_length> in the config *must* be set to something like
1000000000. I'm working on version 1.5.x now that will make that
"oddity" less of a problem. Typically, you can use the following file
(rename it config.xml)

|Filename: config.xml.txt                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17083|

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)