PasTim wrote:

> If you select an LA stream and click to show the URL in the left hand
> pane of the GUI (default interface) the HLS URLs have  'apple-ipad-hls'
> in them, whereas the RTMP ones have 'mediaset/pc'.

Thanks Tim. I've got to the right place (RTMP LA)  - somehow. Everything
working fine.

Look forward to a new thread.

Following not directed at anyone and not meant in a negative sense.

Perhaps communication with BBC should also have a new thread as a lot of
the communications don't add to the technical discussion and take up
significant reading time.

I would carry on reading such a thread but it would make it easier to
find the essential technical points.