PasTim wrote:
> I've been using squeeze2upnp with the new PlayHLS plugin for BBCiPlayer.
> It works very well both for live listening and with the current (RTMP)
> listen again service, on both my UPnP renderers.  So when the FM signal
> is bad (which happens periodically) or the DAB signal is bad (which is
> all the time) I have this as a way of getting good quality on all BBC
> radio channels. :)

Just installed Ralphy's static binary on my SqueezeOnArch/Wandboard
Quad. Used stable version 0.1.4.0. Works fine for both locally stored
flac music collection and indeed for current BBC HLS/RTMP Live/Listen
again configuration. This is a good solution for me as my wandboard is
always on, but haven't yet figured how to launch the program at
start-up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Still keeping up with the latest on my Desktop/Win7 and occassionally
using 0.2.0.0.a9 and all seems stable through the various development
releases.