To cut a very confusing story short, the latest dev is unusable on my M1
CLiC.  Sometimes it mutes on start, even though I have specifically set
it to ignore volume changes, and set mute of pause to no.  Then the
player crashes, then....

To be clear, I don't want LMS doing anything at all, ever, to the
volume, but this version is doing so in strange ways.

I can't get a sensible log now, it's been a very confusing hour or so,
stopping, changing params, restarting, waiting for ages for the player
to be detected again (it seems very variable), not getting any sound,
seeing the volume control go to 0, and then another time doing something
different.  It has now got to a state where it won't play at all - the
player crashes every time.

To get a consistent log where I could say what I did and report properly
would take me too long, and I'm determined to listen to some music
tonight, and will find another way to do so.  Sorry.

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi, Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps. LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to 405/2 amp &
ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.  Minimserver (server) & upplay
(control point) to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.  Squeezelite to
Meridian USB Explorer DAC to speakers/phones.  Wireless Xubuntu 15.10
laptop with firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.   Have a Touch
with EDO, plus spare, but unused.