PasTim wrote:
> To cut a very confusing story short, the latest dev is unusable on my M1
> CLiC.  Sometimes it mutes on start, even though I have specifically set
> it to ignore volume changes, and set mute of pause to no.  Then the
> player crashes, then....
>
> To be clear, I don't want LMS doing anything at all, ever, to the
> volume, but this version is doing so in strange ways.
>
> I can't get a sensible log now, it's been a very confusing hour or so,
> stopping, changing params, restarting, waiting for ages for the player
> to be detected again (it seems very variable), not getting any sound,
> seeing the volume control go to 0, and then another time doing something
> different.  It has now got to a state where it won't play at all - the
> player crashes every time.
>
> To get a consistent log where I could say what I did and report properly
> would take me too long, and I'm determined to listen to some music
> tonight, and will find another way to do so.  Sorry.

well, I was not expecting such issues - I've isolated the "mute at
start" problem and fixed it, but I'll have to figure out for the rest
(and the changes I've made , bug aside, still provide full volume
management isolation when you set <volume_on_play> to -1).

Don't worry, there it is not urgent, I'll do more test on my side.

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2