PasTim wrote:

> I don't understand the 'mute on pause' function.  I tried to find it in
> the manual but failed.  Can you explain why any such function is needed
> and which parameter it is?  It would help if the phrases used on the GUI
> were reflected in the manual.  I struggle sometimes to work out what is
> what.

I added that parameter at a user's request because, when you pause from
LMS, it sends a "set volume to 0" command and that was seen as an
inconvenience by some who paused from LMS (not stopped) and then
switched their player to another source, but the volume was remaining at
0. With this parameter set, the volume is re-set by sq2u *after* the
pause command has been issued (for obscure reasons, the "0" command
cannot be filtered out befor ebeing sent to the player).

In your case because you ignore all LMS volume command, it does not have
any influence, all such commands are filtered out

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2