Hi, complete Vortexbox noobie here hoping someone can help me out. I'm
in the process of moving from a ReadyNAS Duo to a home built vortexbox,
and I'm having a bit of trouble getting SvrPowerCtrl setup.

I've installed Vortexbox 2.4 on an old PC (Intel Core2Duo E6600, 6GB
DDR2, Abit AB9 Pro, 1TBHD), and I've installed the version of
SvrPowerCtrl using the instructions from posts #2122 and #2125 above.

When I go to the SvrPowerCtrl settings under Squeezeboxserver plugins I
get the following mesage at the top of the page:
SRVRPOWERCTRL APPEARS TO NEED FURTHER SETUP ON THIS SERVER.
If I click -help- then it tells me there is a list of things to do for
RedHat, including pm-utils. AIUI Vortexbox is based on Fedora and
according to post #2126 suggests pm-utils is not available for Fedora?

I updated the -basic commands- with the settings in post #2127 but I
couldn't find any references to lms in my /etc/sudoers file.

Currently the machine will shut down by itself after a period of
inactivity, but I would like to be able to sleep and wake it.

Also could someone explain what SvrPowerControl is capable of doing when
installed on a Vortexbox which supports S3 (suspend to RAM), when the
machine is used only as a headless server (i.e. no DAC/ audio output
connected and the Squeezebox player function is not used?

I have two Squeezebox clients (Touch and Boom), and I also use the
server for DNLA clients; a Cyrus HiFi streamer and andriod tablets
streaming to bluetooth speakers. If the server is in S3, will it appear
on the serverlist for either the Squeezebox's or the DNLA clients? would
I have to wake the server up first with a app such as iPeng before the
clients could see it?

Thanks