mr yogi wrote:

> I updated the -basic commands- with the settings in post #2127 but I
> couldn't find any references to lms in my /etc/sudoers file.

The answer to the sudoers is in the last post in your thread here -
http://vortexbox.org/forum/vortexbox/help/64030-vortexbox-power-management.
I added " %squeezeboxserver ALL = NOPASSWD:/bin/systemctl* "  which as
Gordon said in his post isn't wise or secure, but it works.

The Server Power Control (SPC) setup gives you the ability to suspend or
hibernate your server as well as shutdown. As my Vortexbox headless
servers use an SSD for the system disk bootup time is just a few seconds
so I have never used the hibernate or suspend, I just configured SPC to
shutdown the server after 15 minutes of idle.

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.