mherger wrote:
> > Odd, if I change the repo to an HTTP URL, it gets added successfully.
> > Presumably I'm missing a perl module to handle HTTPS URLs?
>
> I've noticed the same. Would have to further investigate to be sure
> what's going on there.

Ok. That might be an issue as I might end up putting the repo on to
GitHub, and I expect they're pretty much https everywhere these day.
It's sheer fluke that my 'software.gently...' domain doesn't force a
redirection to https...

mherger wrote:
> OTOH there have been other reports about the plugin management starting
>
> to behave oddly. I don't know what would/could cause this, as I haven't
>
> touched that code in a long while. Are you using any other 3rd party
> plugin in your LMS?
Certainly not in the one I've just set up today. It was a clean install,
all I did was set music and playlist directories, then try to enter the
plugin repo into the plugins page. Couldn't be much more vanilla
really.

Installed from the Debian package if it makes any difference...

Andy