@OleHB
You missed a carriage return (so the if/fi is empty, so you get an
error)

Change this:
Code:
--------------------
    # I guess 25 characters are enough on any platform? SLIMUSERID=$(ps o
user:25= "$SLIMSERVICEPID")
--------------------

to this:
Code:
--------------------
    # I guess 25 characters are enough on any platform?
  SLIMUSERID=$(ps o user:25= "$SLIMSERVICEPID")
--------------------

(you can get rid of the # comment line if you want.)

Then:
- check your sudoers fine is ok, specific additions from previous
installer runs
- have LMS started
- run the install script as per the web help page.
In the end your sudoers will have changed, to allow the user that runs
the LMS server to execute power management commands.

3 SB 3 • Libratone Loop, Zipp Mini • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • LMS 7.9
(linux) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput, Triode's BBC iPlayer by bpa
• IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Server Power Control by Gordon
Harris • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael
Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by
Erland Isaksson • AirPlay Bridge by philippe_44 • WeatherTime by Martin
Rehfeld • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.