13.09.2009 15:10, Paolo Lucente пишет:
>> [ ... ]
>>
>> It is necessary to count the traffic with filtering on certain networks.
>> For this purpose I need write ALL this networks to aggregate_filter.
>> But this list of networks is big and it periodically varies.
>> I cannot specify in aggregate_filter a file with the list of networks.
>>
>> How it can be made?
>>
> It looks like to be a task for networks_file - which is also
> reloadable at runtime. I see you are already using it in your
> config, is it not producing the expected results (ie. local
> networks accounted for, all the rest zeroed)?

I use networks_file that ip_src and ip_dst were grouped only in my
networks. But I also need to count the traffic on networks entering in
UA-IX (http://noc.ua-ix.net.ua/ua-list.txt)

For this purpose I can use aggregate_filter. But I cannot use it, since
the list ua-list.txt very big.

Whether probably to make so that aggregate_filter it was possible to
specify in an external file?
> For long, long lists of IPv4/IPv6 prefixes this might get
> also preferrable from a pure performance point of view given
> that aggregate_filter employs a BPF filter which would check
> elements one-by-one, in the order you inserted them, until a
> match is found whereas the networks_file employs a merge-sort
> algorithm.
>
> Cheers,
> Paolo

WBR,