As I don't feel confident enough to commit, here under a few minor things I
have found out:

*legend.php*
$html .= "</li>"; should be move before the } instead of after it (line 73)

$html .= $this->writeClasses($grpName, $classList);
                        $html .= "</li>";
                    }

*custom.js*
a comma needs to be removed after the } at the end of showGroupInfo:
function(groupId)

*pm.query.js* (I didn't tried to correct it yet)
Some parenthesis are missing in the parseLocale: function(v)

*uielement.php*
The scale text is not verticaly centered into the box. Margin-top needs to
be set at 3px instead of 0 in the public static function scaleForm():