Le 22/07/2013 10:34, Chris forum a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I am very glad to annonce that pmapper 4.3.1 has officially replaced  the
> old Cartoweb solution here in my local city administation! \o/
>
> It so much pleasant to work with pmapper, thanx a lot to Armin, Thomas and
> all who built this tool and helped me got it working!
>
> However, here under some little things that could still be improved, if you
> have any idea how to solve them...

Hi,

Nice to have good feedback ;-)

> pmapper 4.3 (Plainlayout4 / swap legend tab)
> mapserver 6.2
> php 5.3.3-7
> Debian server
>
> 1)
> When not used during some time (x minutes?) and then an action is done,
> pmapper stops responding and get stuck at the "Loading" image in front of
> the map.
> Is there a session duration or something?

Yes, it should be the PHP Session duration. As I remember, wioth Debian,
you have to modify gc_maxlifetime in your PHP.ini because a cron task
will delete too old session files.

> 2)
> At a scale of 4500, even though all layers from a group are visible on the
> main map (MAXSCALEDENOM 4990), the query (identify) tool doesn't retrieve
> any information.
> I have to zoom closer, at a scale of 3100, to get some results with the
> query tool.

If you are talking about point layers, maybe you have a "mouse capture"
problem. Try to increase the MAP\LAYER\TOLERANCE (and choose a good
TOLERANCEUNITS)

> 3)
> As Pedro said some days earlier, an '@' in an attribute value is replaced
> by an 'Email' in the result of a query.
> It happens on my project with two shapefile layers.
>
> 4) The generated URL window stays open even when an action is done (pan,
> zoom, new layer displayed, ...). An thus the proposed link is no more
> representing the displayed map.
>
> 5)
> The mouse right click to pan the map is great.
> But if the Zoom out tool is selected (minus magnifier) when doing so, the
> map is also zoomed out.
> Is that on purpose?
>
> 6)
> Plugin LocateXY only accepts a 'circle' symbol. When I try to display a
> cross symbol, a square or any other symbols (defined in the template.map),
> I get a triangle (?!) symbol on the map.
>
> 7)
> Plugin Drawing
> Text, no matter what color is chosen, is diplayed in grey on the map
>
> Cheers
> Chris

Thomas RAFFIN
Chef de Projet Internet