On Tue, 2019-01-15 at 12:25 +0100, Francesco Pretto wrote:
> +    pdf_utf8* pszUtf8 = ( pdf_utf8* )podofo_malloc( sizeof( pszUtf8
> ) * ( lLenUtf8 + 1 ) );

        Hi,
there ^^^ is a typo, you didn't mean 'sizeof(pszUtf8)', but
'sizeof(pdf_utf8)' for sure. I also made it use 'static_cast', instead
of the C-style re-typing.

The patch has also inconsistent line endings, which will be a big
problem, especially if it's in the other patches as well. My svn claims
that here:

   $ svn diff
   svn: E135000: File '..../src/base/PdfEncrypt.cpp' has inconsistent newlines
   svn: E135000: Inconsistent line ending style
   svn: E200042: Additional errors:

(there were no additional errors). You may fix settings of the git for
podofo. I didn't try other patches, I do not know if or when I'd do it.

> I'm running "podofo-test" (which output is sadly very cluttered) and
> see if the final report if there are failing tests.

You can also use: `podofo-test --selftest`, which generates different
summary. I do not know whether switching the default summary output
would be a problem for others or not. Maybe the XML output is the
convention with CMake. No idea.

Your commit message mentions:
>>>     podofosign: Fix compilation error including libidn in MSVC
but none of the two proposed patches contain any change in there.

Anyway, I made necessary changes and committed it as revision 1958:
http://sourceforge.net/p/podofo/code/1958

        Thanks and bye,
        zyx

P.S.: At least in my case, it would be better if you reply only to the
list. It makes things easier here. And as you might notice, I also
reply to the list only, unless the sender claims the will to be always
CC'ed.