On (08/06 01:57), [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>   ZipEvent=>$mutter

> Now the point I've been raising for several years : say I want the
> event posted to another session, how do I specify that?

I propose a common nomenclature.

FooState : a subroutine reference. the contents of the state to be
executed when Foo happens.

FooEvent : an event name in the current session. primarily used by
wheels and other such leeches that attach to the instantiating session

FooPointer : (??) a PRI (POE Resource Indicator, arent i clever? :)
which can indicate the event in the session and perhaps even the kernel
where we want notification of the Foo event.

--
sungo
http://eekeek.org