Ah -- "the crazies in the basement."  For a European, you certainly are
developing a fine grasp of the nuances and esoterica of high-level insider
American politics.  Of course I know the source of the quote, and it's a great
one.  Bush Senior had moments of memorable eloquence.

LeaNder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I read recently that when asked by his addled son what the neocons were all
> about, Bush 41 replied in one word: Israel.

;-) Uh, oh, the president's reading again  Oh, I see we have the same in mind.

>... His brilliance and originality of mind greatly exceed that of any neocon. <

He must know the crazies in the basement from his Bush41 experiences?

>As ethnic cultists, the neocons all spout the same tired agitprop line on
>every issue. They are all completely interchangeable. They annoy me in every
>conceivable way, as you may have noticed. :) And the $2 trillion disaster in
>Iraq is the final f*ucking straw.<

Hmmm? feels like an iterative loop at time, the agitprop that is: It's 1933 and
x is Hitler ...

-b