To   borrow Bond's expression: I hear you. Maybe I miss the necessary
sensibility or paranoia for this topic. But I am simply not convinced
if Google did not get caught between the fronts on this issue. A
ccording to a report from 2004 on Telepolis Online over here Google at
first did not want to change things and interfere when accused of
antisemitism and Weinstock who initiated a series of google bombing to
get different sides up meanwhile realized this is not a way to deal with
the subject.

Can you imagine the attack crowd spamming Google for supposed
antisemitism? I can.

> Does Google plan to edit, rig, manipulate and censor its search
results for every group on the planet that demands special treatment?
Not bloody likely.  As far as I know, this is the only time that Google
has intervened to frame the search results for its American audience for
a particular group.  It sets a terrible precedent and raises questions
about Google's agenda and operations all across the board.

>   It would be interesting to see the complete list of Google employees
who have access to Gmail accounts and other private Google data.  Ditto
for Yahoo, Amazon, AOL, T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, etc. and all their
private data.  Buried in those lists are quite likely the names of
agents for special interests and governments.  The possibilities and
opportunities for misusing and abusing this sensitive information for
data mining and black ops are endless.  It's amazing that there isn't
more public discussion about this elephant in the living room.

> LeaNder [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>           Again, I do not get the message if I follow your link to the
Australian Google portal.

> Anyway this is the  first site that helped me see your "Offensive
Search Results" link on top  - on google:
> http://www.gahooyoogle.com/search.php?st=Web&q=Jew
>
> But when I tried to check the link via the preview button here on
yahoo again, it was moved from top of the search results to the top

> What somehow puzzles me much more is that Ford's International Jew is
among the first ten links here in Germany via Australia. Shouldn't this
be censored according to our laws?:

> www.biblebelievers.org.au/intern_jew.htm
>
> Can't find a link off the main site:
> http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/
>
> I don't know how it works technically, but Jew Watch is easily
accessible for me via google.com, So on one hand Jew Watch censored on
Google if you search Jew, but if you search Jew Watch you can access it
really easy via Wikipedia's external  link,  access a special "censor
free"  [= zensurfrei) version for us here, or simply type
www.jewwatch.com into your browser and it opens up immediately without
the slightest problems. So no doubt Germany's handling of the law is
rather confusing,

> Which may well mirror the problems with the larger topic. I guess
nobody over here would really want to hinder research in the topic ...
and if you realize this things get rather difficult.

> To make things even more confusing if you follow the links in the
article:  Jew Watch, Google, and Search Engine Optimization among the
first links over here you are also presented with a  cached version of
Jew Watch, and not even the special censor-free" (=zensurfrei) German
version under http://www.zensurfrei.com/jew-watch/

http://sethf.com/anticensorware/

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=Jew ] returns this at top of results:

> > Offensive Search Results
> > www.google.com/explanation We're disturbed about these results as
well. Please read our note here.

> > ..and this at bottom:

1 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read more about the
request at ChillingEffects.org.

Hacking/Infiltration/Control of Google?

> > Sean: With regard to the intrusive explanation, try this search on
Google:

> > > http://www.google.com/search?q=Jew
> > >
> > > You will see the following explanation at the top of the search:
> > >
> > > "We're disturbed about these results as well. Please read our note
here."

> > LeaNder: I don't get a note/explanation on top of the search if I
follow your link. I do not get explanations on top if I google "Jew" on
Google Germany. The only difference is that over here two (2 see note on
the bottom of the page) links are censored maybe its Jew Watch
> >  http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&q=jew&btnG=Suche&meta=
> >
> > Instead we have a link analyzing the Jew Watch issue: Jew Watch,
Google and Search Engine optimization (see link below) high up on the
Google.de Search. The explanation came up link no. 4 and the the
investigation of the issue on link no 9. Is it still there??