On 6/6/07, Sean McBride <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>    These are just a few political commentators and analysts who are making
> stronger contributions to understanding contemporary American politics than
> Berlet.  Most of them have been accused of anti-Semitism at one time or
> another, simply because they refuse to bow down before AIPAC, Likud and the
> neocons.  I hardly agree with them on everything, and they hardly agree with
> one another on everything, but most of them are *keeping it real*:
>
> Alex Jones
>
> Cindy Sheehan: Twin Towers' Collapse Looked Like Controlled Demolition
> Anti-war icon supports move for new investigation into 9/11
> Paul Joseph Watson
> Prison Planet
> Thursday, May 31, 2007

Just out of curiosity, I took a look at this Prison Planet website. I
had a suspicion that it was another rightwing outlet that mixes 9/11
conspiracy theory with other wacko ideas. I was right:

--It links to the Vdare anti-immigrant website.

--It charges "globalists" with a global warming conspiracy. "Globalists"
are the same forces that the militias in the 1990s harped on. You know.
The UN, the Bilderberg, black helicopters and all that.

etc., etc.

The website is in the inspiration of one Alex Jones, who has written
that communists in the West are funded by big corporations. That's news
to me. Maybe I can hit up General Motors to help defray the costs of
Marxmail.

aargh, http://www.publiceye.org/conspire/Post911/dubious_claims.html

> Douglas Herman, who?
   Edward Herman, though is a Milosevic apologist,
http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?ItemID=8327
  http://dennisperrin.blogspot.com/2007/06/beat-press.html

http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/article.php?pg=11&ar=978

http://jeffweintraub.blogspot.com/2006/04/some-rebuttals-to-mearsheimer-walts.html
> Joseph Cannon, who?

> Joseph Galloway, who?

> Joshua Micah Marshall, TPM Muckraker is great.

> Juan Cole, good.

> Justin  Raimondo, when he's good he's good, when he isn't he is horrible.

> Kathleen Christison, see the comments I sent earlier via Doug Henwood's list
> on the Counterpunch anthology on anti-semitism.

> Kevin Phillips, very good. Though he uses that crappy LaRoucheite book on the
> Bush family.

> Kurt Nimmo, AARGH!

> Michael Lind, good.

> Michael Rivero, is full of sheeit,
A blog, focused on him, whatdidn'treallyhappen has lots of howlers from Mikey.

> Michael Ruppert, jeesh,
http://www.publiceye.org/conspire/Post911/dubious_claims.html
> Norman Finkelstein,
  Marxist critique of N.F.,
http://www.whatnextjournal.co.uk/Pages/Newint/Finkel.html
 Finkelstein's Follies: The Dangers of Vulgar Anti-Zionism

> Patrick Lang, good.

> Paul Craig Roberts, THREE CHEERS FOR racist, nativist anti-immigrant nuttery
> from Roberts and his vDARE pals.Loved Pinochet too the supply side pig.

> Paul Joseph Watson, see Jones above.

> Paul Krugman, good.

> Philip Weiss see comment on Raimondo.

> Ray McGovern, why did he speak on a tour with Maoist loons from the RCP?

> Robert Dreyfuss, good writer but, he writes for the racist, nativist The
> American Conservative as does Weiss. Pb. of his book blurbed by EIR, the
> LaRouche rag, aargh.

> Robert Fisk, ("I can totally understand why these Afghan's tried to kill
> me!.")
good but, when heis bad, oy vey sez this gentile. The Nation book
review pointed out factual errors in his last tome.

> Robert Parry, good.

> Robert Scheer, good, except when he was a fan of Kim Il Sung. See the Ron
> Radosh autobio.

> Scott McConnell
> Scott Ritter
> Seymour Hersh, see,