"The only odd thing I've found is that Mitchell disappeared for three days last week.  No one had a clue where he was.  Then he just turned up on the London Houses doorstep, right about the time they were discussing sending someone here."
 
Derek watched her, picking up on the tension she was trying to ignore either feeling or admitting to and then his eyebrow rose at the three day discovery "Have you traced his credit cards or bank account?"
 
He reached out and touched her shoulder, speaking quietly "Philip's helping me so we can get rid of the sephlicurs, Alex.  I don't want them here anymore, not with Julia being here and..... the past."
 
Derek very rarely explained himself but he felt that Alex needed to know.  He wanted her to know.
 
"They can't be destroyed." he went on "I tried even after Julia told us... but they can be separated and re-hidden.  And the sooner, de better."

Reply via email to