OOC: I'm kind of winging it here, because I got WAY behind and went through
everything in a hurry. I think this will work though.
Kat waited for her chance and ran off the roof and down the stairs. She
wasn't sure she wanted to find Julia, even though she knew what Derek said
was true, it scared her too much. She heard voices and footsteps in the
hall and quickly hid, not know what or who was coming. It wasn't until she
heard her mother's voice or something that sounded like her mother's voice
that she came out, running towards the noise.
"Rachel," Alex gasped. "stop this...please...you don't know what your
doing." The woman struggled to free herself from the iron grip.
Kat froze when she saw what was going on. She was confused and frightened
and wanted to go hid again. "Mommy! Stop you're hurting her," she pleaded.
Kat and Alex