|
"Innocence of a child.." Julia repeated the words before
looking around, talking out loud "I can't use Kat like that -- I won't put her
in danger!"
She walked forward and then turned, her back to the wall
where Derek kept the sword hung for display "I won't, do you hear me?! I
won't let him hurt Kat!"
She was unaware that the others were outside the door and
she closed her eyes as the winds picked up again, blowing her dark hair about
her and making her shift her head so not to get hit directly in the eyes with
things flying around.
"I'll DIE before I let
him hurt the people I love, do you hear me!?!" She yelled before turning to take
that sword down, the words resounding in her head once again
"Innocence of a
child..."
|
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia spfoley
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia julia walker
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia julia walker
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia Brady
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia julia walker
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia julia walker-boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia Nick Boyle
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia julia walker-boyle
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Getting things done anya sherridan
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia Kim Rickmon
