"Aren't I?" Mitchell asked with a slow raising eyebrow before calling up "Do you have her?"
 
Traci called down, having caught the brat before she could duck under and behind a table "I have her."  And to show that she did she half shoved Kat's head over the railing so that Julia could have a good look at her terrified little face.
 
Mitchell looked at Julia as she looked back at him, blue eyes revealing the flash of emotion now evident at seeing Kat in trouble "What are you going to do now, hmm?  Give me the sword."
 
He held out his hand before calling up again "If she doesn't give me the sword I want you to break the girl's arm, then her leg.. then kill her."
 
His gaze remained on Julia through his list, eyes crackling. 
 
Traci's hold on the girl was complete.  Kat wasn't going anywhere while Mitchell was in control.

Reply via email to