[oops.. was having fun with Nick and forgot this part]

"You... you're suffering from... penis envy." Julia gasped and coughed out in a deliberate attempt to get him even more mad  "You - realize this - don't you? Damn - damn shame you screwed up.. Rachel's mind."
 
"Kat *cough* you remember - what I said -!" she managed to call up to the little girl before her gaze snapped back to Mitchell's.
 
 
Mitchell put his face into hers, tightening his hold and whispering cruelly "Are you *wanting* me to kill you so that your boyfriend can watch??  Or do you realize that you don't mean all that much to him?"
 
Mitchell's lips curled up as he whispered hot against her cheek "I mean what man has to get permission from an eight year old in order to ask someone to marry him, thinking of the kid before doing anything with you....... and he was more angry and ready to kill me when he found out I had Kat and Rachel.  Don't you know you're second priority to him?  I wonder if he's thinking his whole asking you was a big mistake."
 
He was trying to work his way into her doubts and barely managed to hide a growl at the frustration he was feeling.  But he was intent on destroying them both and winning that key.  Hurting them was an added bonus.

Reply via email to