She grinned crookedly and stroked his cheeks, cupping his face after he slid
the ring on, and she leaned forward and carefully guided him back up so that
he was eye to eye with her before she kissed him "I don't want to forget
where we are, Nick. Or where we were or that we made it here together and
that I'm going to have to get after you for moving around so much with your
ribs the way they are....."
"Or," she added teasingly, her forehead against his as she grinned at him,
unshed tears of joy in her eyes "That I love you and I'm the luckiest person
around. We did this right, Nick. Different but right."
She would have said more but <<seeing as my cousin's buggin to get in on the
posting ;p>> the door opened just then. So she snuck a quick kiss and
turned just enough to see Philip, an orderly and Kat poke their heads in.
"We've been busted..."
=====
"No, I'm the luckiest person alive" he said lightly kissing her. He kissed
her several more times before the door opened.
He looked to Julia right at the same moment she looked at him and said
"busted"
_______________________________________________________
Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/