|
"You can see it, I got it all
on tape, Derek too," Kat told her proudly. "I had some help with that, but
I bet I can bring the tape home." She was excited about the idea of seeing
it again herself. "Tuffy was a little bit scared at first, but we slept in
Nick's room and he felt A LOT better. I think I'm s'posed t'help Julia go
shopping for something before we bring you home, but I don't know what
yet. What are you having for breakfast?"
"Actually Julia said she'd
sneak me in something so I'm not stuck with hospital food. They want me to
eat.. oatmeal," Rachel said in mock shock "without fruit! Whoever thought
of oatmeal without gummi bears? It's a crime."
And sure enough Julia had
finished her breakfast, put the plate in the sink and was packing up little
Tupperware dishes into a stay-warm casing, at the same time saying something to
Nick that had him laughing in response.
Rachel remembered her
daughter's hesitancy with Julia and a shadow of a memory of Julia visiting her
with concerns of her own "I take it you talked it out with Julia and you two are
okay now? Well, they'd have to be if Tuffy slept with all of you.
What are you eating for breakfast anyway... not the cupcakes, I
hope?"
|
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Kim Rickmon
