> "Your mom will be alright" he said answering the first question. "And as for > me I think my rib is broken but I haven't heard the final word on it yet but > it hurts and they had to give me a shot" he told the little girl. > > ""They hurt too," Kat said sympathetically. "I'm glad you didn't die. I thought Derek did, bu Alex said he's okay too." Kat
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat spfoley
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Brady
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Kim Rickmon
