> Julia grinned "Really? Tacos? I'm there." She then looked at Rachel and
> pointed a thumb at the door "Mind if I borrow Kat to raid the candy jar
for
> a minute? That and I want to find out if there's anything else I need to
do
> for Nick's ribs."
>
> She couldn't help it and her lips twitched, remembering what was 'done'
last
> night as she motioned for Kat to join her and left the two alone for a
> moment.
>
> Rachel, ever the doctor, turned to Nick and asked quietly "How are your
> ribs?"
>
>
> Julia, once outside, motioned for Kat to follow her in a more secretive
way
> and then reached the candy jar. Since no one else was around it was the
> perfect time so she lifted her onto the counter to better raid with her
and
> whispered low "We're shopping for rings and stuff today.. remember your
idea
> of sneaking off and eloping?"
>
Kat tilted her head to the side for a moment while she worked out what
"elope" meant. "You mean getting married? When? You really want me to
help pick out stuff?" The little girl was so surprised she dropped the
candy she was holding back in the jar.
Kat