> "Yup," Julia answered, offering her a lollipop as she sucked on her own "We > have to get the rings and dresses today.. hide 'em and then figure out a > time to do it. What do you think?" > "I think that's the coolest thing I ever heard in my whole life," Kat told her honestly. "Do I get a special dress too? I've never been a flower girl before. Where are we going to sneak off to get married?" Kat
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat, Julia, Nick, Philip spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat, Julia, Nick,... Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat, Julia, Nick,... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat, Juli... Kim
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Kat, Julia julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Kat, Jul... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Kat,... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Kat,... spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... Kim
