"I think that's the coolest thing I ever heard in my whole life," Kat told her honestly. "Do I get a special dress too? I've never been a flower girl before. Where are we going to sneak off to get married?" "Of course you do. we'll be looking and getting one today." Julia thought for a moment "Maybe the church nearby.. that'd be cool." Then she whispered with a grin "We have to get Nick to get his stuff too. Anyway.... it's a secret, that's why I couldn't tell you with people around."
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat, Julia, Nick, Philip spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat, Julia, Nick,... Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat, Julia, Nick,... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat, Juli... Kim
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Kat, Julia julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Kat, Jul... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Kat,... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Kat,... spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... Kim
