> "I think she'll think you look pretty too," Kat told him. "And I
> can't tell you what she looks like cause it's a secret and I
> promised and if you break a promise in church you get in
> BIG trouble.
>
> ======
>
> "I hope she thinks I'm pretty. I don't care for this outfit but
> this is a once in a lifetime thing."
>
> He then chuckled at her response to the breaking a
> promise. "Yeah I suppose you're right kiddo. Better not
> break that promise. I'll see her soon enough."
>
Kat nodded, "I better go back now," she said thoughtfully, but before she
did so, she gave Nick a big hug. Then ran back to the room where Julia was
waiting. She was rather surprised to find guests at tehwedding, including
her mother, something she didn't discover until she walked down the isle,
but she grinned at Rachel. It didn't change the way she felt that they were
there. In fact, she was excited about it because she had been a little sad
that her mother wouldn't be there to see her. She stood in her place and
waiting quietly as the wedding proceeded. She waved to Julia as she came
down the aisle.
Kat