Julia closed the door behind them and pointed to the sink and grinned "Let's
get a good clean up first, then we can slip into our dresses and pretty each
other up, what do you say?"

She then spotted the baby pink roses, "Oh, Kat look!"

They had been laid out so was obviously not for a vase-type decorations.

It had to be for hair and she grinned, stroking Kat's bangs "They'd look
perfect in your hair and with your twirly dress."

"Oh," Kat exlaimed with delight.  "Can you put them in, I don't know how."
She immediately moved to the sink and let Julia help her get washed up.
Then she slipped into her dress, tights and shoes spinning around the
bathroom with excitement.  It was hard to sit still while Julie helped with
ther hair.  Though the final result was fabulous.  The little girl jsut
stared at herself wide eyed in the mirror.  "Now I get to help you she said
finally, what do I do?"

Kat


Reply via email to