Alyssa stared at Derek for a moment.  England was an island, but maybe he meant a 
desert island, she could hear the ocean.  "Like pirate islands....or Ireland?"  Yes 
they were an island too and Wales and lots of Scotland.  She looked back at Julia 
uncertainly and shook her head.  "I'm not hungry...thank you."

"Angel Island actually," Derek answered easily, looking at Julia "We can introduce 
Alyssa to our friend Alex." Then he looked back at Alyssa "We need to get you 
something to change into.  I think you'll like our friend Alex."

At least he hoped she did.  Julia had obviously already been doing something before 
this latest caper struck.  And Alyssa was obviously more comfortable with the 
ladies....

He was about to suggest that they go downstairs because he was hungry, just to get 
them all in a more... nuetral area.. when a vision suddenly struck.

Blinking once he saw the images flash before him: the girl, being lifted, asleep, 
carried... Derek asleep... a woman's face but one covered in cloud...

And then it was over and he was blinking again and looking at the two.

"Would you mind if we went downstairs anyway? I.." he spoke, pausing only for a second 
as the vision cleared "I'm hungry myself and I would like to see about getting you 
something to wear and meeting Alex."

Reply via email to