Soulchaser looked toward nick, then to Jimmy, and then back to Julia. "Nornally, all
i can do is take someone else in his place," he said, frankly. "But in this case, I
do know of a ceremony, an appelate procedure if you will, that could be helpful. If
he has the testimony from one of hell, one of earth," he indicated Nick, "and one of
heaven," turning back to Julia, "he can be granted a second judgement. At that point,
it's out of my hands."
Julia looked at Jimmy. If it was okay with him, it was okay with her.
Jimmy nodded, even if he continued to looked at the Soulchaser a little uneasily it
was less now. But he couldn't help but ask, "Why are you so... nice with her? I mean
I know why I'm cleaning up the language.. but you aren't related..."
Julia's lips quirked as she answered the question.. or tried to "Something about me
having come from back and from what you call 'upstairs'."
Then she looked at Nick "You okay with this?"
Poltergeist; The Legacy Fansite
http://www.access-eworld.com/poltergeist_legacy/