|
"She knows when to be tough lil brother. Just ask the last demon we had to
fight" Nick said laughing.
Jimmy looked at the Soulchaser and raised an eyebrow
"Close enough.. and I'm still curious why you give her... don't know what you'd
call it but I've seen you beat down some serious bad sh- errrr stuff. But
you stop and listen to her."
"No insult intended," he added, shooting a sheepish look
at Julia, who shrugged, kind of clueless herself except for what the Soulchaser
had said earlier downstairs.
"None taken." she answered easily enough, lacing her
fingers through Nick's as she looked at the Soulchaser with a mild curious
expression "I know it's something to do with some kind of rep I supposedly
have. But like I said, most of my memories from before Nick finding me
back to Ireland are a big blank. I have impressions of things but nothing
solid for the most part. I think it's set up that way to protect both of
us.. the other realm and myself."
|
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy, Soulchas... julia walker-boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy,... Nick Boyle
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy, Sou... julia walker-boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy,... Nick Boyle
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy, Sou... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy,... Nick Boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy,... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy,... Nick Boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy,... soulchaser
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy,... soulchaser
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy,... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy,... Nick Boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy,... Nick Boyle
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy, Sou... julia walker-boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy,... Nick Boyle
