>Then he looked at the Soulchaser, catching what he said about working for >the same guy "If that's the truth then why didn't you do like the good guys >and see justice done?" > "There are rules of engagement I have to follow," he told Jimmy, with a sneer. "Rules that I bent when I told you to leave. And if it weren't for one of those rules, I would have handed you your lungs by now. As for justice, I don't call 'em, I just catch 'em. The rest is left to the Fates."
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy, Soulchas... julia walker-boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy,... Nick Boyle
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy, Sou... julia walker-boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy,... Nick Boyle
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy, Sou... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy,... Nick Boyle
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy, Sou... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy,... Nick Boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy,... soulchaser
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy, Sou... soulchaser
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy,... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy,... Nick Boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy,... Nick Boyle
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy, Sou... julia walker-boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy,... Nick Boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy,... Nick Boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Jimmy,... julia walker-boyle
