Hello,

I've attached a port of sn0int, a rust OSINT framework that's extensible
with scripts that are executed in a sandbox. OpenBSD is one of the
officially supported platforms, both pledge and unveil are used.

This is my first port submission, please let me know if I missed
anything.

---

$ pkg_info sn0int
Information for inst:sn0int-0.11.1

Comment:
semi-automatic OSINT framework and package manager

sn0int is a semi-automatic OSINT framework and package manager. It was built
for IT security professionals and bug hunters to gather intelligence about a
given target or about yourself. sn0int is enumerating attack surface by
semi-automatically processing public information and mapping the results in a
unified format for followup investigations.