On Fri, 03 May 2019 at 07:32:27 +0000, kpcyrd wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 03:38:36PM +0000, kpcyrd wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've attached a port of sn0int, a rust OSINT framework that's extensible
> > with scripts that are executed in a sandbox. OpenBSD is one of the
> > officially supported platforms, both pledge and unveil are used.
> >
> > This is my first port submission, please let me know if I missed
> > anything.
> >
> > ---
> >
> > $ pkg_info sn0int
> > Information for inst:sn0int-0.11.1
> >
> > Comment:
> > semi-automatic OSINT framework and package manager

> > sn0int is a semi-automatic OSINT framework and package manager. It was built
> > for IT security professionals and bug hunters to gather intelligence about a
> > given target or about yourself. sn0int is enumerating attack surface by
> > semi-automatically processing public information and mapping the results in
> > unified format for followup investigations.

> > WWW: https://github.com/kpcyrd/sn0int
> >

> Hello!
>
> Is there anything missing that I need to take care of?
>
> Thanks!

Hey,

I have tried a bit the port, I am not a rust expert but so far looks good and
portcheck is happy with it, once installed:

[+] Connecting to database
[+] Loaded 27 modules
[sn0int][default] > use ctlogs
[sn0int][default][kpcyrd/ctlogs] > run
[-] Failed "foobar.org": Failed to find current executable
[+] Finished kpcyrd/ctlogs (1 errors)
[sn0int][default][kpcyrd/ctlogs] >

Do I am missing something here?

Cheers.-