Hi,

Am Freitag, Juni 21, 2019 16:12 CEST, kpcyrd <kpc...@rxv.cc> schrieb:

> On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 03:45:45AM +0000, kpcyrd wrote:
> > Thanks for pointing this out, I've looked into this bug and released a
> > bugfix release, the updated port is attached to this email.
> >
> > The in-depth analysis of this bug is that I've been using
> > std::env::current_exe() which has a special catch on openbsd if the
> > binary location has been resolved with $PATH instead of a relative or
> > absolute path. In that specific case it fails to spawn a child process
> > that is used as a sandbox to run the script.
> >
> > This has been resolved in 0.11.2.
>
> Anything else I can do to move this forward?

the other day I was looking for something that queries certificate transparency
logs, and sn0int just does that, and works well for me ;)
Was just following along the quickstart from the sn0int dcoumentation PDF.
So I followed it loosely along, and seems to work for me.

Ports wise, should change:
PERMIT_PACKAGE_CDROM => PERMIT_PACKAGE

similarily to gonzalo@, I'm not a RUST expert, and when I see all these
cargo stuff, I wonder a bit about maintainability.

So generally, besides the little PERMIT_PACKAGE, it looks OK to me,
any objections to import?

cheers,
Sebastian