Jon Weisberger wrote:

> Stevie confessed:
>
> >  I am even perverse enough to enjoy Mad Love - her
> >generally adjudged as misguided new wave phase.
>
> Isn't that the album that has her version of "Poor Pitiful Me?"  Love that
> cut...

It's a good one, a great arrangement that improves on Zevon's original (which
is darn good itself). But I believe it crops up on the Simple Dreams album,
the one with Linda sitting in a flimsy nightgown in front of the mirror...
Ooops.  Just reverting to adolescence again for a moment there...
Stevie