On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, Stevie Simkin wrote:

> I'm hoping that Trio II delivers the goods.  And is there talk of an
> emmylou/linda duets album too?

I can confirm that this is in the can, so to speak.  My inside source
was telling me over New Year's, that it is one fine piece of work.  She
thought it was even better than the new Trios CD.  Her enthusiasm was most
certainly infectious.  So, I'm looking quite forward to it.

However, I'm a bit biased in that I've always loved Linda Ronstadt's
output top to bottom.  Ok, count me out on that recent lullabies fiasco.
Her 70's lite country-rock stuff fit me to a T.  However, you all know
about my affection for lite country-rock and how that adds to my
*questionable* tastes <g>.

Regarding Zevon.  I used to work with a woman that dated a fishing guide
from South Florida.  This guide fellow is great friends with Carl Hiassin,
who just so happens to be great friends with Zevon.  The long & short, is
that she's been on fishing expeditions with this guide, Carl, and Warren.
Se definitely has some stories to tell and is quite fond of Zevon.  Very
very dry biting wit supposedly.  This woman I used to work with by the way
was supposedly the inspiration for the main protaganist character in
_Striptease_.  Yeah, the character played so clumsily by Demi Moore.  This
was never confirmed though.

JC
Jerry Curry - Spectre Booking
Independence, Oregon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the Top 40, half the songs are secret messages to the teen world to
drop out, turn on, and groove with the chemicals and light shows at
discotheques.  -- Art Linkletter