It's on Ronstadt's Sweet Dreams album.  I'm not sure which one of Warren's its
on but it really is a ZEVON cut.  Give him what credit he is due is my motto.
I've played the Ronstadt Version a couple of time with an intro something to
the likes of and here Linda Ronstadt coverin Warren Zevon's Poor Pitiful Me.

Iceman