Excerpts from internet.listserv.postcard2: 27-Jan-99 Other Artists'
Early Work (.. by Geffry [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Who are some other artists who recorded things early on that either
> they or their descendants may now consider emabarrasing?

Warren Zevon recorded an album with Kim Fowley in 1969 entitled "Wanted
Dead or Alive".  I don't think he was too pleased when a small reissue
label put it out on cd a couple of years ago.

Tori Amos's first album was a hair metal dud called "Why Kant Tori
Read?" which is heavily bootlegged.  I don't know if that's true of
Alanis Morrissette's teenybopper albums.

For more of this stuff, tune in to VH-1's "Before They Were Famous"
show.  I don't know if there's any evidence that Garth Brooks was in a
KISS cover band, but if there was, VH-1 would find it.

Carl Z.