>As for Kimmie, we finally finished her new CD masters, which is why I'm
>back here in this esteemed forum. It's a helluva record, which her son
>Gabe produced. For a tiny taste (which is not necessarily representative
>of the whole record, only part of it) check out our website and get you
>an MP3 player ready to go...

The prospect of a new Kimmie record and our own Sir President Joe Gracey
Sir back amongst us is almost too much good news to take in at once.
Luckily, there's no heat in my apartment (er, that is, the one room of my
apartment that's habitable), so I can't get *too* happy all at once.

Welcome back, Joe. You've been missed.

--Amy