>Joe,   I was an extra on that movie set!   "Outlaw Blues"  was the film that
>DID get things happening in Austin.     RW Shamy    WDVR-FM

I worked on a film in 1993, in Austin, called "Shady Grove" directed by a
guy named Christian Moore (think he still lives in Austin).  There were a
few blues artists in it, Snuff Johnson and the Grey Ghost, but my question
is about a guy named Jubil.  Does this ring any bells for anyone?  It was
my understanding that he had been somewhat of a Texas troubador type.  I'm
wondering if that is/was true and if anyone knows where he is now.
Thanks, Wynn