Bill Lavery wrote:

<<I never heard it but I understand that what was slated to be Sheryl
Crow's original debut (which never saw the light of day) was more along
the Celine Dion/Mariah Carey lines.  If I recall correctly, Wynona may
have covered one of the songs.>>

This reminds me.  I recall stumbling across the soundtrack for the film "Point
Break" (starring Patrick Swayze? or someone like that...anyway it involved
surfing somehow...maybe it was surfing cops...wait, i'm just babbling, I
better get back to my point)....and Sheryl Crow has a track on it.  The
soundtrack easily came out in '91/'92 (pre-Tuesday Night Music Club)...anyone
know what her sound was on that track??

Paul