Middle-class kid from Washington DC? I don't think so, man - I believe she's
from Birmingham, Alabama.
Since when does "middle class" mean anything? If I'm not mistaken, Gram came
from old Florida money and wasn't exactly born in a little bitty tar hut.
Didn't make a damn worth of difference to his ability and he even papered
over the cracks that appeared in his story.